1. A day after we arrive to one of the most humid and hot place on Earth...
A: "Jen, Do you think I will need a jacket?"
J: "... Seriously?"
2. Debating ordering a beer while waiting for our very religious hosts
A. "What if Lyca and Ian see us drinking beer"
J. "What? Jesus drank wine..?"
3. In the middle of an isle at the NCCC (the only grocery/department store in Puerto Princesa)
J: Holy Shit! They sell Cheese Whiz... (starts singing) Every lil ting gonna be alright!
4. While drinking a shake and debating supper options:
J. "Maybe I will have a Newfie boiled dinner for supper, it is Sunday."
A. "Jen its Thursday"
J. "Rrriiiggghhtt"
5. A: "Jen, I have something to tell you" (Super serious voice)
J: "What is it?" (concerned and worried)
A. "I opened the fridge and there was a cockroach on your cucumber"
6. While walking down a sketchy very dark street during a power outage.
J: "Alicia get your flashlight"
A. "If I hold my flashlight like this and you make noises we can pretend to be a tricycle"
J. (Without hesitation) "Brrrrr...nnnneeee...errrrr (tricycle noises)... ok there is the end of the road" (there were lights on there)
A. "uughh... I liked playing tricycle with you."
7. While waiting to go through security at the Puerto Princesa airport
A. "Do you think I can take a bottle of cashew wine with us on the plane?"
J. "Well that man just checked a rooster I think wine is doable."
8. After drinking too many San Miguels on the beach in Boracay
A: "I have a burger in my purse and Im going to eat it!"
9. After noticing the signature before mine was "Superman" while signing in at the gym.
J: "Does Superman go to this gym?"
Gym lady: "Yes, Do you know him"
J: "Not personally, Does he wear a cape?"
Gym lady: "Not today"
J: "Alright then..."
| Myself and Alicia in Iloilo. |
No comments:
Post a Comment